Are you and your spouse looking to build friendships with other couples? There are several connect groups for couples that focus on building relationships and encouraging strong, exciting and lasting marriages.
Browse through the groups below. If there’s a group with which you want to get connected, contact any of the group leaders.
- Blackwood's Couples Group
- Our desire is to create a relaxed environment where couples can learn together. This semester, starting in April, we will be doing something new and exciting!! We plan to use Sunday morning sermons to lay the foundation for our discussion together. We want to allow what our Pastors prepare for us on a Sunday to go down deep to effect our Mondays!
- Couples Date Night
- Invest into your marriage/relationship. Connect with other couples. Have fun! Join us for a monthly date night out!
- Gill's Couples Group
- This group is focusing on a series of various messages pertaining to marriage. We hope to encourage, challenge, and prepare couples so that they too can experience the wonders of marriage.
- Layte's Couples Group
- Our group exists to see marriages and families built up to be living examples of what Christ can do to unite imperfect people in homes on this planet. To live together in harmony, having fun, laughing and seeking God together! Functional marriages and families centered on Christ will transform society! Join us as we learn together.
- Penner's Couples Group
- We believe marriage is both the most difficult relationship to navigate as well as the most rewarding! Join us every other Sunday evening to learn together from some of the most current marriage study videos and deep discussion as we make our marriages the best they have ever been.
- Young Couples Group
- If you are engaged or newly married, join us as we build relationships and dig deeper into the powerful messages we hear every Sunday morning at City Life.